Top of Mind
Rituals with...Tonya Smith
By Crown Affair
- Where do you live and what do you do?
I live in Portland, OR and I am a full time blogger!
- How would you describe your hair?
It definitely has a mind of its own! It’s naturally curly but I typically end up curling it myself.
- How does your hair make you feel?
There are many days where my hair makes me feel SO confident and other days, it’s definitely a love/hate relationship.
- Have you always felt this way about your hair or has it changed over time?
I think as I’ve gotten older, I’ve learned to appreciate my hair way more. I understand it more now so I definitely try and take care of it way more than when I was younger.
- What is your current haircare routine?
I like to try out different shampoos and conditioners but once I’m out of the shower, I almost always use the Crown Affair Comb No. 001 and The Oil. I’m such a big fan of the product. I noticed a difference in how soft my hair felt just after a couple of uses.
- What other daily rituals do you lean into the most?
I actually have a night routine I try and stick with. I will turn on my diffuser, make some tea and just listen to music to wind down. It’s a good way to destress after the day!
- Tell us a random fun fact about you!
I used to play the trombone through high school! I wish I would have stuck with it!